Your invitation to
CBH at 60
Celebration Transformation Gratitude
For nearly half of Congregation Bet Haverim’s rich and rewarding 60-year history, Rabbi Greg Wolfe has nurtured and inspired our partners and our community, transforming Jewish life in Yolo County. He always has believed in the divine spark that each of us holds to elevate our Jewish experience, individually and collectively. We reflect on his impact upon CBH with deep gratitude for what his investment in us has accomplished and made possible.
Now Rabbi Greg’s gifts to us have set the stage for the next 60 years. Just as Moses lived with strength to 120, imagine CBH’s future as our divine spark again is ignited and excited by new Rabbinic leadership, building upon our strong campus and community. As we project into a future of meaningful Jewish experiences at CBH for ourselves and generations to come, providing the resources for exploration and success is the first step of the journey to becoming the people and the congregation we are meant to be.
Your engagement in the journey is so very important. Let’s embark upon CBH’s future together.
We invite ALL HAVERIM to support and participate in our 60th Anniversary and a Farewell Celebration in honor of Rabbi Greg’s 27 years of service.
A $270,000 campaign to ensure a meaningful farewell to Rabbi Greg and a transformed future for our CBH community, your meaningful gift makes possible:
- In honor of Rabbi Greg’s many gifts to CBH, we have designed and will install a dozen inspiring stained glass windows in the Sanctuary, adding beauty and meaning to every Shabbat, holiday service, and family lifecycle event.
- In addition, your generosity provides for a strong and welcoming transition of rabbinical leadership, as well as current revenue goals for our Religious School, preschool, adult education programs, ritual and holiday programming, facility and site maintenance, and the staff who inspire our CBH experience. Your meaningful gift provides confidence in CBH as a destination for Jewish life in Yolo County for generations to come.
As of March 1, more than $210,000 already has been pledged to this campaign. Join them in building for CBH’s exciting future!
Your Opportunities to Engage with L’Dor v’Dor:
Indicate gift amount and complete your payment below to confirm your participation. Tickets are no longer available with sponsorships.
- Tzadik: $10,000 Lead donor recognition, inclusion on an elegant recognition display (in development) for the Sanctuary, 10 tickets at center table for Sunday, May 15, 2022 “A Tribute to Rabbi Greg” in the Redwood Grove.
- Mensch: $5,400 Recognition on a communal display on the CBH campus and six tickets for Sunday, May 15, 2022 “A Tribute to Rabbi Greg” in the Redwood Grove.
- Kehillah: $3,600 Recognition on a communal display on the CBH campus and four tickets for Sunday, May 15, 2022 “A Tribute to Rabbi Greg” in the Redwood Grove.
- Chai: $1,800 Recognition on a communal display on the CBH campus and two tickets for Sunday, May 15, 2022 “A Tribute to Rabbi Greg” in the Redwood Grove.
- Haverim custom contribution: A gift of any amount that’s meaningful to you will add to the celebration of this 60th “Farewell” year, and advance CBH’s next chapter.
CBH at 60: A Tribute to Rabbi Greg
An intimate outdoor evening with dinner, wine, and music in the Redwood Grove on the CBH campus. We apologize that this event is now at full capacity.
We apologize that the dinner on May 15th is at full capacity. The Farewell Celebration Committee had a tremendous response from many of you who received complimentary tickets with your sponsorships of $1800 and above, along with some members who purchased their individual tickets before March 1st.
We welcome you all to join us May 22nd for Live Jazz and a special tribute to Rabbi Greg. – The Farewell Celebration Committee
Sunday, May 15, 2022, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
CBH at 60: All-Haverim Outdoor “Spring Fling” in Honor of Rabbi Greg
All Haverim of every generation are invited to celebrate CBH’s 60th, the last day of Religious School, and offer farewell hugs to Rabbi Greg in the Redwood Grove, as we share in a nosh, shaved ice, and sounds of Rabbi Greg’s favorite “Le Jazz Hot” quartet from Oakland! NO CHARGE – ALL ARE WELCOME!
Sunday, May 22, 2022, Noon – 3:00 p.m.
Please use the menu below to make your “CBH at 60” participation selections and to provide payment by credit card; and, checks may be delivered to the CBH office; and, gifts of stock, securities, and qualified distributions from IRAs are welcomed, too. Please contact Executive Director Pia Spector for more information about these kinds of gifts.