We welcome your feedback and comments.
1715 Anderson Road
Davis, CA 95616
Mon (closed, except by appointment
Tue – Thu 9am – 5pm
Fri 9am – 4pm
Closed on Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Years Day, Memorial Day, and Jewish holidays.
Get in Touch
Do you have an announcement for our weekly
News and Announcements (Ma Nishma) newsletter?
Announcements must be submitted by the Monday prior to our Thursday publication by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information (if applicable):
- Your name and e-mail address
- Contact person’s name and email address
- Title of event, program or announcement
- Date(s) and time(s) of event or program
- Location of event or program
- Description of event or program
- Will there be professional photography/videography (Yes/No)
- Suggested publication date(s)
- If this is a CBH-sponsored event you may attach artwork, photos and/or flyers. If not a CBH-sponsored event please provide a website address that our readers may use to get additional information.
Submissions meeting the following criteria will be considered for publication:
- Reminders about approved CBH programs and events
- Meeting notices for CBH groups and committees
- Religious school and/or CBH youth groups notices
- Ritual information (i.e., holiday and Shabbat schedules and details)
- Updates from CBH clergy
- News about partners’ significant life events (b’nai mitzvahs, births, marriages, anniversaries, deaths)
- Items from Hillel, the Sacramento Jewish Federation and the Union of Reform Judaism (URJ) may also be included as well as events and notices deemed of particular interest to our readers.
All submissions must include contact information and may be edited for length, clarity, readability and compliance with CBH editorial style. The placement and frequency of submissions within our email will be at the discretion of the Communications Coordinator and the Executive Director. No item will be included more than four weeks prior to an event/meeting date, although exceptions may be made for CBH fundraisers. Items generally will run for two weeks only.