CBH Committee Volunteers Needed
We Mean YOU!!
Want to make a difference at Congregation Bet Haverim (CBH)? Want to help plan programs or plan for the future? We invite you to nominate yourself or someone else to be on a CBH team.
These teams are currently seeking new members (teams meet regularly, mostly monthly):
- Adult Education: Plan and present speaker and other CBH events for adults, often with Jewish-related content; develop ongoing initiatives to expand our Jewish knowledge in a vibrant learning community
- Building & Grounds: Help envision, plan and implement physical improvements to our campus, large and small; this team is looking for partners with skills in project management, construction, design or engineering
- Partnership: Welcome new partners, celebrate and support life milestones of partners, and develop activities and programs that extend programmatic in-reach and community outreach
- Ritual: Advise on the rituals and observances of CBH, develop programs and activities related to holidays and services and enhance the values of Jewish living; ensuring major holidays are properly observed and looking for and implementing ways of enriching services to attract more participants
- Security: Help plan and implement security improvements to our campus
- Fundraising/Development: Help plan and implement fundraising activities to support important CBH initiatives
Nomination Process: If you would like to nominate yourself or someone else to serve on one or more of these teams, please send the following information to Bonnie Berman, firstname.lastname@example.org. Your nomination will be considered, and you will hear back from a board member.
- Name of person being nominated
- Name of nominating person (if different from person being nominated)
- Contact information of person being nominated
- Team(s) the person nominated would like to join; please rank in order of preference if there are more than one
- Skills/experience/background that the person being nominated could bring to the team(s)