Updated Covid-19 policies
With the recent (June 2021) changes in Covid-19 protocols from the State of California and Yolo County, CBH is updating its Covid-19 protocols. Currently we are concerned about the delta variant that is a more contagious and virulent strain of the virus. While the vaccine protects against this variant, we are concerned for those who are unable to be vaccinated, especially our children. Therefore, as CBH opens up, we will be cautious and we ask for everyone’s patience and understanding if our protocols are more stringent than other places opening up. Remember our goal is to keep everyone safe, especially our most vulnerable.
For Gan Haverim and all adults interacting with children on the CBH campus
- All adults interacting with children must wear masks regardless of vaccination status both indoors and outdoors.
- Social Distancing rules will be at the discretion of the Gan Haverim director
For all other interactions on the CBH campus
- Masks are still required for unvaccinated visitors to the CBH campus
- Social Distancing rules are eliminated
- Masks must be worn indoors in the presence of children.