Registration for Leading With A Jewish Heart
The Leading With A Jewish Heart (LWJH) Steering Committee invites all CBH partners to be part of the 2022 leadership cohort for this exciting 4- part in person class. If you’ve ever considered getting more involved with the Congregation but weren’t sure where to start, this program is for you. If you’re not ready to take on a leadership role but would like to know more about the structure and governance of the temple and the values that animate it, this series is for you.
LWJH brings together current and former Congregational leaders to teach four classes, each covering a different aspect of temple organization, finances, and values, as well as leadership skills and processes.
- Before each class we’ll have a half hour of casual “schmooze and nosh” time to allow you to develop connections with others in the cohort and CBH leaders.
- Each 2-hour formal class session will provide in-person opportunities to listen and learn, interact with others, and build skills in engaging ways. A variety of teaching methods will be used. To reduce the use of paper, we will rely on participants to bring a laptop, pad or other electronic device to view slides and complete course work.
- Before each class you will receive development materials to deepen and enrich your learning that should take you about 30-45 minutes to complete. Materials will come to you electronically and may include videos, articles, etc.
- A class celebration meal will be scheduled with the participants once the class is underway.
Join this LWJH cohort and you’ll make new connections, gain fresh insights into how things work and how to get things done at CBH, and have fun!
2022 Class dates are:
Sunday, April 24 4 – 6 p.m.
Sunday, June 5 4 – 6 p.m.
Sunday, June 26 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Sunday, July 24 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Optional shmooze, nosh and network time is for the 30 minutes before the formal start of class (e.g. 3:30 for class that starts at 4 p.m.)
We are looking forward to sharing and learning with you!
LWJH Steering Committee:
For more information or questions, contact Meryl Rappaport
Registration is closed.